Substance Strategy & Creative is a marketing agency who’s out to prove the power of substantive work for financial services companies and beyond. We’re seeking a Junior Designer who can play a key role in supporting our creative department—from strategy and concepting, all the way to execution. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to learn about the creative side of marketing, get their hands dirty in design, and grow along with our agency.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with and support the Creative Department in concept, design, production, and creative thinking
- Perform various design-related tasks like photo sourcing, video storyboarding, designing agency and client decks, etc.
- Own key production tasks: resizing, file prep, etc.
- Assist with agency promotional efforts: Email marketing, website, social media, etc.
- Perform design-related research: seeking out best practices and competitive creative strategies
- 0-2 years of experience; internship or experience in a creative role in an advertising agency setting is preferred
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Keynote and Powerpoint
- Design experience across all mediums from print to digital to social
- Creative and independent thinker
- Production capabilities
- Attention to detail and brand standards
- Ability to stay organized
- Not afraid to ask questions
- Responsible and accountable
- Team player: You don’t like to say “I”, you like to say “We”
- Positive, calm demeanor and a can-do attitude
- Competitive compensation
- 401(k) plan with match
- Fully virtual remote working environment
- Open vacation policy
- Paid maternity leave
This position is fully remote.
Qualified applicants should send their resume and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.